Sunday, March 16, 2008

Work + Leisure + God = Happiness

Hours have passed and I just cannot rationalize why I am willing to share what I have in mind, mixed emotions actually, but as far as I could remember, I have been feeling this way eversince.

Well, I just wanted to share first what my job really is. And many would say that there is no stability in my job, that I cannot grow here. They say many things actually, and I am a little bit confused on how to determind what's really right for me and what's not. Some people, just by seeing me, I could really tell that they're probably thinking, I could have done more, that I am worthy to achieve more. To tell you honestly, I am already complete. I am happy and contented. Although I am single, but I am truely blessed with family and friends.

Right now, I am into the outsourcing business, although there are a lot of people coming in and out in this business but I am the one who stays. I am a person who does not want to quit because it is impossible for me to quit. No Choice? Yes! I have so many people counting on me, and I have a lot to prove to them that I didn't make any mistake in choosing this kind of job. Yes, there's no stability I must admit because all the transactions are based on trust. My client trusts me that I could reach his expectations and in return I trust him to pay me after I am done with my job.

Problems are inevitable, but I all leave them to my God. That's the reason I think that keeps me going all these years. Take for example, I am in this very unstable business with clients all over the world, some clients would not pay me in the end, and I could get frustrated, but because I am in a very helpless situation, I could turn only to God, and nobody else. One thing is for sure, somehow, it eases the pain and eventually you'll learn to forget it.

Life must go on as long as you know how to take each day one step at a time. It's good to hurry sometimes but we must remember that if we take 10 steps each day, if we fall, we might really get hurt and it's more painful that you don't even know if you could ever stand again. So take it easy, enjoy life, live life to the best of your ability to make you happy.

No comments: