Thursday, March 6, 2008

Get To Know Me Before We Get Started

I am but no greater than anyone on earth... yet i can't help but fascinate at my own self each time i have time to appreciate the accomplishments i have shelved... but at the same time belittle myself for being coward knowing that i could have done more... yes, i am shy... but never let it be mistaken for a lack of intelligence or wit for when i do find the confidence to trust a person, i have the ability to speak my mind off... regardless of the reaction of the person to my insights but always mindful of other person's feelings... i long for the company of my friends but i am now starting to realize that i may be slowly forgotten... i admit that am no saint but neither am i a bitchy devil in disguise... i am a bit sour at times and easily jealous but i do have my own share of good points... i do find it hard to say NO to people especially when they are close to my heart but i do guard myself from being hurt and used.... but most times, fail to do so... loving my friends and family is an understatement... but i do not let this shield me from their flaws and faults... i find that i am quite easy to forgive but not have yet mastered the virtue of forgetting... in general, i am forgetful... but there are times that i am left dumbfounded in the capacity of my brain to store memories of the forgotten days... this has always left me asking God why i am more favored of remembering insignificant heartaches rather than needed answers for life's deepest questions... i am a dreamer but my feet are deeply planted on the ground... i have long stopped to fantasize but still is in the process of getting used to being harassed from the hard punches of life... i would like to say that i am a slave to sin... only to realize that i am the master of my soul... i listen to music a lot... but my singing ability is out of the question... no, i am not vain nor am i used to talking about myself... i just know myself better than anyone... as i would like to believe...

No comments: